Promotions Tab | Creating a Promotion
To create a new promotion:
- Go to Promotions on the left side of the screen
- Click the blue Create New Promotion button in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the type of promotion you want to offer: URL-Based or Sitewide
- Pro Tip: For email and SMS, brands often use URL-based promotions
- Enter an internal name to describe the promotion. This will only be visible to you! (Ex: “20% CashBack for First-Time Shoppers”)
- Select the value of the promotion–this can be % or $ based
- If $ based: You must enter a minimal threshold. This ensures the promotion will only apply if the shopper's order value is greater than the set value.
- If % based: Entering a minimal threshold is optional.
- If URL-based: Enter a Promotional URL Code–this is what will go at the end of your URL. (Ex: “welcome20”)
- Select which products you'd like the promotion to apply to:
- All Products: All products on your site are eligible for the promotion
- Specific Products: The products you search and choose are included in your promotion
- All but the following products: The products you search and choose are excluded from your promotion
- Click Create to store it as a draft or Create & Activate to make your promotion live!